[IP] Re::media/Moira's story of abducted girl (emergency plans)

Natalie wrote:
 The school cannot refuse you if you request such a meeting. Put it in
 Cory's 504. YOU have to be the head of Cory's educational medical plan
 - -- NONE of them know as much about diabetes as YOU do. >>
Hey, I am more than willing to do all that you mentioned.  Unfortunately, the
school is not willing to listen to anything I say.  A counselor told me last
week that the school is not going to let some little ole lady come in and
tell them what needs to be done.  Yet Cory's CDE and team feel that they
train the parents well enough for the parents to do all the school
educational work.  Ah, we still have a long way to go on educating this
school. The state dept. of education is now involved so hopefully things will
begin to get resolved.
Susan - Grandma to Cory