Subject: [IP] name of books?

>>Weeks ago someone wrote about books that tell about the discovery of
and the trials and the work of banting and best.  I'm wanting to read it but
cannot find it by looking under subject at the library.  Anyone know some

The name of the one I love is "The Discovery of Insulin" You can order it
through amazon or childrenwithdiabetes.com

It is an amazing story and a great read for anyone!