Re: [IP] Re: Bad Sites-sticking problems?

When we first started using Mastisol on my son (9 y.o. pumping over 1 year)
they would not stick very well either.  Then I finally figured it out, or was
told, that you want to fan the area between the IV Prep and the Mastisol, and
the site insertion.  Do not apply either product and then insert and go.  It
works better if you allow it to get a little tacky first and then go.  We
have been using it that way now for 5 months with not so much as a little
peeling after 4 days, even in showers, tubs and our new hot tub!!!!

mom to Joshua