[IP] RE:Tricare and supplies

<Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:08:25 -0800
From: "morrisarmy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tricare and supplies

Does anyone that has Tricare and a Disetronic pump get their supplies from
Disetronic directly?>

Hi Sheila:  Yes, I have a Disetronic H-Tron+ and I get my supplies directly
from Disetronic.  My doctor had to write me a script for pump supplies (3
months worth) and it is good for one year.  As a matter of fact, I need to
get a new script myself . . . I've been pumping for a little over a year now
. . . WOO HOO!
I signed up for "automatic shipments" of my 3 month supplies.  Disetronic
lets you pick the date you want your supplies delivered, and then they sent
it through Tricare for billing and you get a statement from Disetronic for
the balance owed.  I am in Region 5 (Ft. Campbell, KY) and they pay 85% for
durable medical equipment.  Sorry, we've never been stationed in the region
you are going to, so I can't give you any "heads up" on that.
Feel free to write . . . Tricare can be a pain in the rear!
Good luck on your PCS!
  Sally =o)
IDDM for 36 of my 37.5 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999