Subj:    Re: Pump support group - Sacramento area
Date:   1/11/01 4:19:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:   email @ redacted (mike laspina)
To: email @ redacted

Hello Craig,

Here is the date & time of the Kaiser Permanente Pump Users meeting:

Thursday, February 1, 2001  at 6:30 p.m.

Flyer reads:  "Come join MiniMed and the Diabetes Care Center.
Subjects to be covered include "Getting the Most Out Of Your Pump",
"Advanced Features", "Trouble Shooting", "Tape Concerns"  Come and join
us and your fellow "Pumpers"."

The meeting room is on the lower level  at 2025 Morse Avenue  and is
free to attend.  In 1999 they wanted to charge us a fee BUT did not last
year...lots of spouses and family members attend as well as pump users.

They have had beverages and snacks (such as crackers, cheese, fresh
fruit) in the past.

I think it is an awful time to meet...we have to travel in the commute
traffic...BUT the past two I attended were beneficial to me.

IF you need any further help on finding the location of the
meeting...just ask.  To date...Kaiser has held these meetings once a

Becky LaSpina
in Lincoln, CA
IDDM - 1957  MM507c since 12/29/98