[IP] The Best Pump???

I've been on the MiniMed 507C for 2 years and love the control I get
with the pump. (Have been diabetic for 28 years!)   Am thinking of
upgrading to a new pump, maybe a different manufacturer and am
looking for feedback on the types of new pumps out there, the
Animas pumps, the Disetronic pumps.  What do you use, what
have you used, and what do you like and/or don't like about them?
Your input is greatly appreciated!

Callie Klein