Re: [IP] Bad sites -- how common are they?

Janet L. wrote:

<<Question: Does everybody who uses a pump have bad sites
from time to time? I'm just wondering because I've now been
pumping for over two months, and I haven't yet had problems
that were clearly caused by a bad site. At most, I've had
suspicions that I couldn't verify.
So, do you all have bad sites, and if so, how often?>>

So far after 9 months of pumping my sites have all been pretty consistent.