[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #837

In a message dated 1/30/01 3:22:29 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Re: [IP] Animas - Insurance companies >>

We have HMO blue and our request for an Animas pump went through without a
hitch last July, and my daughter had only been diagnosed in May.  The Animas
people dealt with the insurance and it was pretty hassle free for us.  She
was the first child on the Animas at Children's Hospital in Boston but we had
really good support from the company and the hospital staff,  and it's gone