Re: [IP] Disetronic tubes...

>> > If this is a major
>> > problem for you, you might try the disatronic brand of
>> > infusion sites.
>Actually there is no "Disetronic" or "MM" brand of set they are all made by
>the same company then packaged with the Dealers name.

On "spot's" suggestion I tested an old length of tubing.  I pulled,
stretched it 12", crimped it in a door, and a host of other things.  I
suggest this testing to anyone who, like me, is paranoid about the
mechanical aspects of pumping.  I have no idea how the tubing is made but
wow!  It's great stuff!  It esp. can tie a nice noose around my neck while
I sleep and the insulin keeps running! ;- /

I congratulate the tubing chemical engineers!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 2 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!  (To date:  50% improvement in average bg's and 85% fewer hypos)!