[IP] Disetronic tubes...

Yup, Kelly speaketh the truth.  We had a Disetronic rep here this past
Saturday to demo and loan us a D-Tron (we have not even made a decision on
which pump to choose yet!!), and he tied the tube in a tight-a$$ knot and
then he bolused, and out dripped the saline.  It was comforting to see,
especially since Nicholas is 5 and likes to get into everything.