Re: [IP] Bad sites...

If your site is holding up just fine, and you have enough insulin left in
your pump, how long CAN you leave a site in?  Is there a rule?  My son
started to run low on his insulin with his first set, so had to change
after two days.  With the second set, he still had lot's of insulin left in
the pump, because he opted to use the feature where he extended the syringe
beyond the edge of the pump, which allows a greater amount of insulin to be
used in the pump.  He put in more than he needed for three days, his site
was holding up great, his numbers were great, but he went ahead and changed
it last night.  Did he really have to?

Thanks for your help!

Diane :-)
Mom of Levi 16-yr-old MM508 pumper of six days.