Re: [IP] Chat

email @ redacted wrote:
> Where can I find a list-times of scheduled chats?

I send out a chat post on Sunday for that week, but here is the basic post . We have coming up chats with Animas and Disetronic next month. MiniMed chat was this month;but they will be back.
Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

    Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week.  Below
is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least
one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open anytime,
to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't
change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always
another at the same time next week.

    Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or
can't sleep, feel free to drop anote to the list that you are in chat and
what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from
all over the world, someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted
with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my life line to the world.
And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that
members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a
time and day you would like to host a chat send me anote (IP has a great
group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it
takes is some time  managment).
    Remember that all chats are available in the MEMBERS only area of the
web site. You can view the transcripts of all chat sessions in the archives
for later reference. Most of the time when we have a guest speaker in chat
they take place in the Guest Room.

   Mary DeHaas  email @ redacted is taking a break, she must give up hosting
for a bit hosting a chat for spouses and support persons of insulin pumpers
on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the Smalltalk 1 Room. So
Rodney Mead email @ redacted  will try to do it at 10A.M. IN THE

    Melissa Howell email @ redacted has and is taking over doing chat for
Rodney; THANK YOU Melissa for doing a great job.

    Andrew Bender email @ redacted and Ed Marsh  email @ redacted
are teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in
the Anytime Room.

    Join Andrew Bender email @ redacted and Rodney Mead email @ redacted
every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

       Friday mornings at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted is hosting a TGIF chat. Join Dauna in the Anytime Room
(and bring a cup of coffee) Dauna is a great host, she does chats twice in
one day so watch for her post to see if she is doing a chat at morning TOO!!

        NEW CHAT HOSTED  by Glenn Marks at 9p.m. EST
        Come to chat at 8 p. m.in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  ,  Roselea
email @ redacted  . You asked for a early start time so check it out.

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other
time. We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up
and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, Any of the
host will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be a fill-in chatter or like to start your
own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you
have a idea about who(as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject
covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash   email @ redacted
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)