Re: [IP] Contributions to The Cure

How can the islet cell transplants be considered a cure?  I mean, yeh, sure
you might be able to stop taking insulin, but for how long?  But what you DO
have to take is a handful of pills for the rest of your life to prevent
anything else from falling apart.  And then, if the transplant does not take
for whatever reason, you are back on insulin AND the pills...for the rest of
your life.  What kind of trade-off is that???

Just my personal opinion, of which I have a right to!