Re: [IP] tight jeans retard insulin release?

I too have had this problem with tighter jeans. If the
jeans are too tight all together, I have even
experienced no delivery alarms.  If this is a major
problem for you, you might try the disatronic brand of
infusion sites.  They have a tubing inside a tubing
and it can even be tied in tight little knots and
still deliver.
Kelly