Re: [IP] Bad sites -- how common are they?

Hi Janet,

Erica has been pumping for almost 2 years now and I bet we could count on one
hand the # of bad sites she has had.
I can remember 3 that crimped, but 2 of the three actually still worked
fine...they just looked like a 'z' when they were taken out.  Couldn't believe
they worked fine!

One site that I remember taking out because the sugars would not go down
became a  GUSHER!!.....

I would say there were less than 10 that were actually not good sites.  Out of
almost 250 site changes, that is a pretty good record.  Erica uses a
silhouette, inserted at a shallow angle.

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly