Re: [IP] Contributions to The Cure

George,
Work with theJDRFI!  As you probably know, this is THE research organization
for Type 1!  All the research throughout North America and Europe is
coordinated by a single board.  This organization is, by far, your best bet
to drive a cure.  They funded Edmonton!  They have established 8 more centers
to continue Edmonton's work.  Get involved with your local chapter and learn
about all that is going on in finding a cure.  I know it is frustrating
because people have been talking about a cure for decades.  But we are on to
something with the islet cells.
Lindsey