Re: [IP] Contributions to The Cure

Work with theJDRFI!  As you probably know, this is THE research organization
for Type 1!  All the research throughout North America and Europe is
coordinated by a single board.  This organization is, by far, your best bet
to drive a cure.  They funded Edmonton!  They have established 8 more centers
to continue Edmonton's work.  Get involved with your local chapter and learn
about all that is going on in finding a cure.  I know it is frustrating
because people have been talking about a cure for decades.  But we are on to
something with the islet cells.