Re: [IP] Tricare and supplies

We use Tricare (Pacific NW region) and get our pump supplies
directly from Disetronic! Set up an account with Disetronic
(which you can do online) then take your RX to the Tricare office
and they'll fax a copy to Disetronic and keep a copy for
themselves (and give you the original.) Our endo writes the RX
for one year of supplies so we only have to renew once a year.
However, because of Tricare policy, we can only get supplies
every 3mos (the Tricare lady did tell me though, that if we
needed supplies sooner than 3mos, they would take care of it.)

Sheila asked:
Does anyone that has Tricare and a Disetronic pump get their
supplies from Disetronic directly?

Also for anyone on Tricare, is anyone inthe Tricare Midwest
region?  I will be moving to that one fromthe mid-atlantic region
and would like to find out if there is anything different that I
need to know about it.

little guy due 3/10/01