Re: [IP] Halle Berry

In a message dated 1/29/01 3:45:41 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Halle Berry is on the record saying she "Treats" her supposed Type 1
> completely with herbs. So take whatever she says with a grain of salt . . .
There is another possibility.
I know someone who is an RN and very into herbal therapies.  Her dad has been
a type 1 diabetic most of his life and she and his dr has him doing herbal
stuff and eating a very strict diet (I couldn't tell you the details) and he
is surviving with normal blood sugars without taking insulin.  Don't ask me
to explain.  When she talked about this I told her he as to be a type 2 and
she said no, always a type 1, and I was really surprised.  I wasn't
interesting in trying this so I didn't ask for more details.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000