[IP] Re: disetronic

In a message dated 1/30/01 1:25:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Faith, how do you like the dosetrpmoc pump?  I will be going on the pump
> sometime soon; still deciding which pump to use.  thanks.
I love my disetronic, am so glad I chose it, like everything about it and am
excited about the d-tron.
I'm not going to compare what I like about it compared to the MM because I
don't want to start another war.
If you'd like those particulars please write me off list.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000