Re: [IP] New at pumping insulin

In a message dated 1/29/01 3:45:41 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi faith,
> so why do you want to switch to the dtron new or what???
> thanks for the imput
> David
I am switching because it does more, sq. wave, duel wave, multiple basal
profile.  I also want the pre-filled insulin cartridges.
I like the idea of having the leading edge of pump technology.
I am also a little nervous that I won't like it after I start using it.  I am
so used to my h-tron, I never even notice it is there and this is a little
bigger size.  Hope I adjust to it as readily...

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000