[IP] Flourcine Angiography (or why I don't want to eat that day)

>In the ophthalmic practice where I work, we often use >Benadryl
to help
>alleviate the symptoms (ymmv) of fluuorescein.
>Andy ABOM, COA

thanks for writing back.

Based on my previous experience with fluroescein I am far more
terrified of this than of the laser (which I understand is painless
and all you have to do is be a little cautious for a while afterwards)

Does the Beadryl really work (is the floor of the angiography
room 'clean' after the test)??

Is there anything else I should do before I go through this or
anything else I should do prior to having the test done?