[IP] Swivel Clip Case For H-TRON

For those of you who use the clip case (the one that
swivels) for the H-TRON:

1.  How long are they supposed to last assuming you
ALWAYS wear/use one?
2.  When do you need to replace it?  (If no set limit
3.  If the spring thingy (the one that is used next to
the adapter and keeps the pump in the case when you
put it in) won't automatically close on its own, can
that be fixed or do you need to get a new case?  If it
can be fixed, what tool do you use to fix it???  Is it
still safe to use it?

As you all can probably guess, my clear clip case
won't shut on its own.  I noticed it immediately when
I was cleaning the water off my pump and case after my
morning shower.  Right now I am hoping I don't have to
get a new one!  :-(

I'm glad I discovered it this morning, and I'm
definitely glad this problem didn't occur while I was
riding last night!  Luckily I have a black one to use
in the meantime, but I prefer the clear case, so if I
have to replace it, it looks like Disetronic is going
to be getting another call from me.  Heh heh!  ;-)

Oh, Rosie, speaking of cases, if you could PLEASE send
me that purple one, I'd really appreciate it!  (Hint,
hint!  Pester, pester!)  0:-)

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins