Re: : [IP] Pump Training

Sue,

I get the impression that carb counting is a relatively recent phenomenon
in diabetes care?  I had never heard of it until three years ago when my
son was diagnosed.  The exchange method is the age-old method?  I wonder if
there have been any studies done on the effectiveness of one method over
the other?

Diane :-)