Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:12:21 -0500 (EST)
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pain in the Animas

I've been off list for awhile,  waiting for my Animas to arrive. After many
months (4?) and many phone calls, I found out that the hold up had been
with my insurer (Univera) and not, as I supposed, with slow production.

Univera (this is in Central N.Y.) covers  only Dis, and MM. I don't know
why, I didn't bother to fight it, since i just want to get started.  (And
get off the cloudy stuff forever!)

I am choosing D.  because I'm a waterbaby. I'll have to decide this
weekend whether to go with the Htron or the Dtron.        I'm leaning
towards getting the two pump deal: since I 'can be rough on things'.

I'd be happy to chew the fat with anybody on any of this.

Bob A
near Syracuse