Re: [IP] Pump Training

Faith asked

"Out of curiosity, were people with Type 1 ever trained with the exchange
method? "

Yes. 35 years ago as a 10 yr old type I diabetic I was trained and expected
to follow a strict exchange diet.

Frankly, that is only the theory though. Because, I have never been
successful with any of the many dietary programs until I started carb
counting. And of course the difference is that carb counting does not
specify what I eat - it provides a program of what to do about it after I do