Re: [IP] Insurance question

Insurance companies can be different...find out if the supplies are
considered as a prescription or if the are considered durable medical
equipment...yes...some consider our supplies to be like a 'walker' or

I have had different insurance companies and some consider them as one and
require a new LMN every 3 months and some consider them the other and only
require a prescription every year.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
Remember...Diabetics are naturally sweet