Re: : [IP] Pump Training

In a message dated 1/29/01 6:27:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> were people with Type 1 ever trained with the exchange
> method?

  My now 18 yr old daughter was dx'd 8 1/2 yrs ago and yes, we were trained
using the exchange method. How well ingrained was it? Well when she switched
to pump therapy 5 yrs ago, we'd both come to the dinner table & go "uh oh-
forgot to make a starch"!!!...I do NOT miss those days!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)