[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #835

In a message dated 1/29/01 1:47:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<
 In a message dated 1/29/01 7:52:54 AM Central Standard Time,
 email @ redacted writes:

 > 2. Any body use the diesetronics Dtron? or Htron?
 >
 > 3. where do you get your suppies from?

 I am using an htron and will be switching to the dtron anytime they decide
 get it to me.
 I get my supplies directly from disetronic.

 Faith
 type 1 diagnosed 9-81
 new pumper!!
 started 8-21-2000
 -  >>
Faith, how do you like the dosetrpmoc pump?  I will be going on the pump
sometime soon; still deciding which pump to use.  thanks.