[IP] mis typed? I'm a Type III

Well talk about mis typed...

I am a Type III ....
 Type I and Type II.

I was type II first ( about 4 years ago...tried hard to control but
could not)
Then went on Insulin for the Type II The third shot the Doctor gave me
80 units of NPH instead of 8 units (Then he LIED to the Medical Review
Anyway, after the Hospital trip, found a new Endo - and found out I was
a Type
I  - She calls it Type III (Type I + II = III).

"Juvenile" onset would NOT correctly describe me, as I am 50 years
I know a OLD guy to most of you...

As more research is done I'm sure that there will be many many different
of DM.

Enjoy Each Day...