[IP] Re: epidemic

>>>   is it really on the rise or is awareness just making more people get
checked. Wasn't there a statisctic that for every 1 diagnosed with type 2 they
are 3 others who go undiagnosed? Brooke   >>>

My sentiments exactly. We have heard for years that there are XXmany DMers who
don't even know it. Wellllllll, since there are so many more testings
available, perhaps these people are being *discovered* and confirmed,
therefore now know it. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics