[IP] How many carbs?

I'm wondering how many carbs I count for a conversation with my insurance
people?  I spent 1/2 hour on the phone trying to find out what hospital my
husband can go to for an outpatient surgery procedure and before the call my
bg was 135, after 183.... ahhhhhhhhh the stress of dealing with the
insurance people.... so, how many carbs is a call to the insurance
idiots????? ;o)

RoseLea (just joking and who still hates the insurance idiots)