[IP] Re: Halle Berry

>>Maybe she has Atypical Diabetes, found mostly in blacks. This form
presents initially like Type 1 -- children are hospitalized in

HOWEVER, after a while, it apparently goes away, only to come back as
Type 2 later in life.

IF that's what she has, then she might sincerely think she has Type 1,
and since it's in remission, she might sincerely think she's
successfully treating it with herbs<<

Well you would think after all the people who have judged my child's Type 1
with hurtful ignorance, I'd know better. I stand corrected!!