Re: [IP] Does anyone else?

Hi.  Congrats on the control and focus you are putting into all of this.
The first thing that comes to mind is not a basal change but rather a bolus
change.  If you're having lunch around 12-1 then a 'crash' at 3-5 would
indicate to me that the lunch bolus is too much.  Have you tried just
skipping lunch to test you afternoon basals?
I would start by testing the basals, if they are working, then move onto
adjusting the lunch bolus.
Good luck,

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '84, DCCT control group, MM507 since '96.