[IP] Re: Richmond, VA pumpers group meeting

FYI

There will be a pumpers group meeting in Richmond, VA, at the Sheraton on
West Broad St., Tuesday night (Jan. 30) from 7-9 pm. I think the group is
run by a MInimed rep, but all pumpers are welcome. I'm not sure if I can
make it, but if I'm feeling up to it, you'll get to see a 9 month
pregnant pumper--and my site is still in my abdomen. Email me off-list if
you need more info.

Maureen