Re: [IP] Does anyone else?

Gail,  Look at these changes in terms of percentages;  If you go from .3 to
.2, that is a 33% change.  You may need to change basals up and down every
hour or so to result in an effective change less than 33%. Probably lots of
trial and error.  Thats what I've been doing for the last week or so.
Terry