Re: [IP] BILL GATES-R & D

My husband sent Bill Gates an e-mail message right after we saw that
program on TV about a month ago.  He provided Bill with the statistics
and added the info that someone recently wrote about on the IP (Diabetes
the perfect disease) which showed the billions of dollars spent on
treatment and not on curing.  Supposedly someone reads every e-mail and
responds within 2 mos.

I don't think it would hurt if he heard more on the subject from the
folk who live it.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos / now 4 1/2 and pumping 5 weeks