Re:[IP] Sore insertion sites

My son started having problems with sore sites after a year of pumping, too.
His blood sugars would go up after 48 hours and the old site would have a big
red bump when he took it out.  Josh uses a mix of Humalog and Velosulin.  His
endo made him start changing sites every other day and that has helped, but
if anyone has a different suggestion, I would love to hear it.
Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/28/99)