[IP] Fwd: Sore insertion sites

In a message dated 1/26/01 8:54:46 AM Central Standard Time, LHa2147322

<< email @ redacted >>
From: email @ redacted
Full-name: LHa2147322
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:54:46 EST
Subject: Sore insertion sites
To: email @ redacted

Hi, I have been pumping for 1 1/2 years and have had no problems with the set
-- all of a suddent, in the last couple of months, my sites become red and a
swollen bump at the site of insertion.  I used to go 3-4 days without
changing a site, now it has to be every two days and then its still
irritated.  I'm on a distronic and use the long needle tenders.  Any
suggestions out there? Thanks!

Dallas, TX