  ----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted

  I fail to uderstand how taking you off the pump is going to help your
  diabetes.  AS for the weight you should be very proud of yourself having
  62 pounds!  Give yourself a big pat on the back (IF you can't reach it, have
  someone else do it for you!).  I'm sure glad you have some friends in the
  diabetes field who are helping you restart the pump.
  Best wishes,