Re: Re: [IP] Reactions to the pump (Betsy)

Betsy said:
SNIP <<The endo I go to just took me off the pump on Tuesday because he
says its my weight that is causing my diabetes and the pump will not help. I
am now starting it back up this morning with help of some diabetes nurses and
a endo that I am friends with.>>
I fail to uderstand how taking you off the pump is going to help your
diabetes.  AS for the weight you should be very proud of yourself having lost
62 pounds!  Give yourself a big pat on the back (IF you can't reach it, have
someone else do it for you!).  I'm sure glad you have some friends in the
diabetes field who are helping you restart the pump.
Best wishes,