Re: [IP] New at pumping insulin

>2. Any body use the diesetronics Dtron? or Htron?

I have the Htron Plus and have had the regular HTron for years and soon
will go to the D-Tron

>3. where do you get your suppies from?

I get my supplies straight from the company now but if anyone wants a good
supplier that is located in Texas let me know and I'll give you his #.

>these may be personal questions but these are my concerns.

Don't worry about asking "personal" questions there have been FAR more
private questions than this asked in the past and if someone thinks
something is to personal they have the option of bowing out of the thread.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438