Re: [IP] tight jeans retard insulin release?

>Wondering if the close fit was stopping the insulin from flowing from the
>pump to the site,

Out of my experience I would have to say no.  the tubing that you see is
not the tubing that caries the insulin the tubing that carries the insulin
is allot smaller and runs inside the insulating tubing which you see.  one
thing to do is to take an old set and stretch it out until it breaks and
this will show the actual insulin tube, the rest is just to protect the
insulin.   what might of happened is if you had the pump in your pocket or
something that would cause the tubing to get kinked right at the site of
the "hub" where it connects to the pump.  I have had my tubing get tied in
a not that could not be undone and yet still had perfect insulin flow.

yet thats just my experience

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438