Re: [IP] BILL GATES-R & D

My cousin is HIV positive.  I love him, but he is a freaking IDIOT for
getting it.  It is HIS fault!  It's his life that is being screwed!  It is
because of him that I pity his life,  Please, except for those that
acquired AIDS by no fault of their own, do not stick up for those people!

Regards,

Mike