This is a wonderful idea.  We should get something written that all of these
people with deep pockets could check out. (Gates, Oprah, Rosie ect....)
Then maybe we could get Michael to put them on the IP site so that we could
get signatures added of all of the members of this group. That way it is
more than one voice and who knows, maybe one of them would say something on
their shows even that could add new members to our group and perhaps help in
some funding of research.
I dont know if this is even possible...........Michael?