[IP] Does anyone else?

I'm having a problem with my basal rate. Late afternoon at 4pm I
crash with a 50 to 60 reading. It kind of comes out of no where too.
My morning basal changes at 10 am to 0.3 from 0.6 (overnight) and
then down again to 0.2 at noon til 10 pm. We have tried just lower
the basal rate at 10 am and noon but then the bs are up to 130-140
range and not where I what them trying to get pregnant or am (jury
is still out on this one).

I am using Humalin Regular in pump and it's the U500
concentration (so one unit = 5 units). So 0.1 change is a half unit
change in dosage.

I am suggesting to Dr that we try alternating between the two. I
remember reading that some one else on the list had success with
this. Hoping to find a happy medium.

Any suggestions?
Gail J Donohue