I have been pumping since Sept, 1999. Have had no problems with bubbles until
this past month or so. Now I always seem to have them! I have changed nothing
in the way that I fill the cartridges or prime. And have gone through several
different bottles of insulin with the same results. I have Absolutely no idea
why the sudden plague of bubbles. Unless it has something to do with
atmospheric conditions. :) I just decided it is like everything else diabetes
related. Nothing stays the same always.