[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #832

I've had hives from the Teflon/Latex cannula of the Sils, and have 10
unopened boxes to trade for bent needles--43-inches, with wings.  (Also have
1 unopened box of Tenders.)  MiniMed and Insulin Infusion Specialities will
not take them back as it has been longer than 30 days since they were
purchased.  So be aware of this policy!  Please e-mail me privately if you
would like to make a trade.  I don't love the bent needles, but I don't have
hives using them.  Thanks!