Re: [IP] Pump Training

  I received NO pump training except the video that was sent with the
supplies and pumps for my son.  Well, an RN did come by the house and was
here maybe an hour one eveing if that long, and that was it.  The rest was up
to me.  I have been EXTREMELY fortunate to have been introduced to Kerri,
another mom who shares the same endo, who happens to be THE BEST ENDO IN THE
WHOLE WORLD, and she has taught me absolutely everything!!!  She is SUPER MOM
in my book , and a great friend!  But I personally have gotten NO TRAINING on
the pump and feel cheated based on all of the training that others have
spoken about.  And what's worse is that we do NOT have a CDE at our disposal
either so it is sink or swim for us!!  But....it CAN be done!!!

mom to Joshua - doing this swimming business for over a year so far and
loving it!!!