Re: [IP] Re: Dentists....

At 02:29 pm 1/27/01 Jill Patrick wrote:
 >Natalie wrote:
 >>I don't mean to be on a rant here, but it's way too
 >>easy to criticise people when you haven't a clue as to
 >>what or why they're doing what they're doing.

 >I do have a
 >clue of what I'm talking about, do you?

Before this thread gets out of hand, I'd like for everybody to carefully
read our policies on http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml. These
things can too easily erupt into flame wars... and, this is one thing that
we do not allow on this list. If you still feel strongly about this topic,
please take it to private mail.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Sam Skopp