Re: [IP] BILL GATES-R & D

Mel,

  I have often thought about doing something similar with Rosie and Oprah.  I
mean they are always finding all of these other causes to donoate their time
and money to that I have often thought about sending in our particular story
about this disease and wondered about what could be done to get some of their
money sent in our (diabetes research) direction.

  I'm curious Mel, where do you live that you would think of Bill?  I live in
WA state in the land of Bill and MSN!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua